Socca Chickpea Flatbread is a grain free pancake type bread made of high protein legume flour.
Socca Chickpea Flatbread
- 1 cup chickpea flour garbanzo bean flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- dried or fresh herbs optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the water into a medium bowl. Add flour to bowl slowly, whisking in until smooth. Stir in the oil and salt. If using herbs, add them now.
- Grease a 9-inch round or square baking pan and pour chickpea mixture into it.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the socca is dry on top, crisp around the edges and golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack, then cut into wedges and serve.