Shrimp Cauliflower Stir Fry using crumbles!
Shrimp Cauliflower Stir Fry
- 2 tbsp cold processed Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 lbs Raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 4 Cups cauliflower crumbles
- 4 Green onions (sliced)
- 1 Cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 Cup parsley (fresh and chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook for a minute. Add the garlic, stir, and add the shrimp.
- Cook until shrimp start to turn pink and add honey.
- Stir and remove shrimp from pan.
- Add cauliflower to the pan and stir. Cook for about 5 minutes, until softened.
- Add the shrimp back to the pan and cook until heated. Add tomatoes and additional green onion. Saute for 1 minute and serve.