Baked salmon with broccoli delivers a variety of nutrients with a beautiful preparation.
Salmon Bake with Broccoli
- 4 skin-on salmon fillet
- 1 head broccoli (cleaned and chopped)
- Juice ½ lemon
- ½ lemon quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 2 tbsp tamari low sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Place salmon and then broccoli around in baking dish.
- Pour lemon juice over food, then add lemon wedges.
- Add onions and drizzle oil and soy sauce.
- Cook aproximately 18 minutes (until salmon is cooked through).