This is really an easy recipe to modify to your own tastes. Use the seasonings I use or use whatever blend you like. Some good ideas are basil, thyme, rosemary, or even oregano.
Crock Pot Turkey Breast
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 3 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 4-6 lb. boneless turkey breast (cut in half, thawed if frozen)
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 14 oz. can low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine or water
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Spray a 4-6 quart crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the onions, celery, carrots, and garlic on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Put the turkey breast halves on top of the vegetables.
- Combine the thyme, chicken broth, wine or water, poultry seasoning, and pepper and pour over the turkey breast.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 5-7 hours or until turkey is tender and meat thermometer registers 170 degrees. 8-10 servings