Today I’m serving up healthy smoothie. First off, I PROMISE that you won’t taste the kale, rather you’ll find this smoothie distinctly citrus, rich (blueberries) and creamy (banana). Not only are you consuming a pile of veggies, but you’re also snagging the best nutrients from fruit. So if you’ve hit the gym hard or are looking for a breakfast on the go, consider this kale and blueberry smoothie.
Basic Green Smoothie
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups packed baby spinach
- 1 cup favorite frozen fruit (mango, berries, etc)
- ¼ cup water (add more if needed)
- Stevia (to taste)
- Optional: 1 tbsp peanut butter (cinnamon)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.