A healthy take on a delicious stuffed potatoe
- 2 baking potatoes or 1 1/2 lbs baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 medium green onions (finely chopped or 3 tablespoons green onions, divided)
- 1 1/3 cups refrigerated shredded chicken with barbecue sauce (BBQ sauce: organic, less than 5 g sugar per serving)
- 2 ounces reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pierce potatoes with fork; arrange in circle on microwavable paper towels in microwave oven.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes; turn potatoes over.
- Microwave 5 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender when pierced in center with fork.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix Greek yogurt and 2 tablespoons of the onion; set aside.
- Place chicken in microwavable bowl; cover with microwavable plastic wrap (do not allow plastic wrap to touch food).
- Microwave on High 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Cut potatoes open; fluff with fork.
- Top potatoes with chicken, Greek yogurt mixture, cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon onion.
Adapted from My Recipes