These fresh tasting tacos are great for a light meal.
- 1 medium onion (cut into thin strips)
- 2 large green peppers cut into thin strips
- 2 large red peppers (cut into thin strips)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 ripe avocado (peeledand seeded, cut into)
- 12 slices
- 1½ cups fresh tomato salsa (see ingredients below)
- Ezekiel tortillas to serve
- Vegetable cooking spray
Fresh Tomato Salsa
- 1 cup tomatoes (diced)
- ½ cup onions (diced)
- ½ clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp. cilantro
- 1/3 tsp. jalapeño peppers (chopped)
- ½ tsp. lime juice
- Pinch of cumin
- Coat skillet with vegetable oil.
- Lightly sauté onion and green and red peppers.
- Warm tortillas in oven and fill with peppers, onions, avocado, and salsa. Fold tortillas and serve. Top with cilantro.