A sweet treat and a nice use of summer blueberries. The protein from almond flour gives this little ‘sweet’ stay power.
Almond Flour Blueberry Muffin
- 1 Cup fine blanched almond flour
- 4 organic egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon honey or 1/4 tsp stevia
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 C blueberries
- Mix all ingredients, except blueberries, togehter with a fork. Blend well.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and bake 1/4 cup muffins for 15-17 minutes, or until lightly browned around edges.