These roasted chickpeas are crunchy, salty, and oh-so addicting. They’re also easy and healthy – pretty much a win all around.
Rosemary & Sea Salt Roasted Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)
- 1 can (15 ounces chickpeas (garbanzo beans))
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Rinse and drain chickpeas. With a paper towel, pat dry the chickpeas. Not to worry if some of the skins come off.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, sea salt, and rosemary. Add chickpeas to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the chickpeas evenly on the pan. Place in the oven and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring halfway through, until crunchy. Allow to cool and serve. Best eaten warm.
Adapted from Kitchen Treaty