Raspberry Coconut Chia Pudding Pops
A healthy and delicious summertime treat.
- • 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- • 3/4 cup raspberries
- • 2 tbsp chia seeds*
- • 1 tbsp sweetened shredded coconut
- • Stevia to taste or add some UltraMeal 360 to sweeten it
- Optional: add 1 tsp cinnamon for more flavor
- Combine all ingredients in a large container. Mix well and close container; refrigerate overnight so the chia expands.
- Pour into 4 popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
*Chia seeds come from the desert plant Salvia hispanica, a member of the mint family. Salvia hispanica seed is often sold under its common name “chia” as well as several trademarked names. Chia seeds have recently gained attention as an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acid. They are also an excellent source of fiber at 10 grams per ounce (about 2 tablespoons), and contain protein and minerals including as iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc.