Some days are harder than others and with no leftovers in sight, you need a quick meal. Todays Kale, Spinach And Tofu Scramble With Tomatoes, Thyme And Feta recipe is a twist on the classic egg & veggies scrambler.
Kale, Spinach And Tofu Scramble With Tomatoes, Thyme And Feta
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1-2 cups kale
- 1 + cup spinach
- 1/2 cup diced soft tofu
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 1 Tbsp light crumbled feta (as garnish)
- Saute kale and spinach in medium skillet with garlic until wilted.
- Push greens to one side of the pan and add egg whites to empty side. Let eggs set briefly before scrambling with kale and spinach. Add tofu and combine with greens and egg. Cover for several minutes until eggs are cooked and tofu is heated through.
- Add grape tomatoes and a few additional minutes until warmed through.
- Mix in thyme and fold in crumbled feta before serving.
Adapted from Alaina Sullivan Blogspot