This drink is so satisfying and will warm you from the inside out. It’s perfect on a cold winter day or any day at all. You can top this with coconut whipped cream.
Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetend almond milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa (sifted to remove clumps)
- liquid stevia to taste (I used 5 drops)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and whisk over low heat until combined and desired temperature has been reached.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy!
Adapted from Whole New Mom