Eating healthy chicken recipes doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice flavor. We focus on developing satisfying chicken recipes that are low fat and healthy but still with great taste. This chicken and broccoli stir fry recipe has all those elements and it’s versatility is up to your imagination too.
Low Fat Chicken Breast & Broccoli Stir Fry
- 1 pound organic boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 1/2 medium onion minced
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce or to taste (use Tamari for Gluten Free)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar use distilled white vinegar for Gluten Free
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce optional
- 1/4 pound broccoli cut into small florets
- Heat large pan, then add oil.
- Add onions and garlic. Cook till translucent. Add chicken and minced ginger. Cook for about 1 minutes till slightly brown.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar and hot sauce. Continue cooking till chicken is completely cooked.
- Add broccoli and stir in about 1-2 additional Tablespoons of water.
- Cover pan and allow broccoli to steam in pot till tender. About 1 minute.
- Serve warm.