White fish kabobs and vegetables.
Fish Kabobs with Vegetables
- 1 lb firm white fish cut into 32 pieces
- Juice of 2 small lemons
- Juice of 1 small-medium lime
- Zest of ½ lemon
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili peppers
- 1 sweet yellow onion (cut into 1″ chunks)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 bell pepper (cut into 1″ chunks)
- ½ cup cilantro (cleaned and chopped)
- 8 wooden skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- Salad (cleaned and ready to eat.)
- Preheat grill. Place juice of 1 lemon, lime juice, zest, chili peppers, and cumin in a bowl. Combine. Add fish and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare avocado sauce while fish is marinating by adding avocado chunks, juice of 1 lemon and cilantro to a blender and purée.
- Add fish, onion, tomato and bell pepper to each skewer.
- Place skewers onto grill and cook 2 to 3 minutes; flip and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with avocado dipping sauce and salad.