Cauliflower Tabbouleh Salad
A fresh and wonderful version of Tabbouleh salad that uses cauliflower instead of grains.
- 1 large head cauliflower (cut (you can purchase cauliflower crumbles, to speed up the process))
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 C fresh parsley
- 1/2 C fresh mint
- 2 small cucumbers
- 1/3 C roughly chopped almonds
- 1/3 C fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- You can pulse cauliflower and diced cucumbers until they form crumbles. This can be done in a food processor. Alternatively, you can purchase your cauliflower in crumble form and mince your cucumber or pulse, briefly. Add remaining ingredients and toss gently until mixed.
Adapted from Shape.com July 2016