- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¾ cup Swerve (or erythritol)
- 2 TBS lime juice
- ½ tsp Celtic sea salt (keeps it soft)
- Place the ingredients in a food processor and puree until very smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to the chilled container of your ice cream machine and make according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Once complete, transfer to a chilled container and store in the freezer.
- NOTE: If you taste the sorbet after freezing and find the amount of sweetness is not right, adjust the level of sweetener, and then refreeze the sorbet. The sorbet is not affected by thawing and refreezing
146 calories, 13.2g fat, 2g protein, 8.2g carbs, 5.8g fiber (2.4 effective carbs)
Adapted from http://mariamindbodyhealth.com/avocado-sorbet/