Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp
A delightful one dish meal.
- 2 medium zucchini (sliced for noodles)
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 12-14 medium prawns (cleaned and raw)
- Juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup fresh herbs of choice (basil works great here)
- Sautee garlic and oil over low/medium heat for 3 minutes
- Add shrimp and cover, cook for 3 minutes and flip
- Add zucchini noodles and sautee with shrimp another 3-5 minutes, ensuring shrimp are cooked through
- Add tomatoes, lemon juice, and fresh herbs and mix
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve warm
Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp is a delightful one dish meal.