Tex-Mex Salad –
- 2 Cups Mixed Greens
- 1/2 Cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/2 Avocado (cubed)
- 1 Cup Purple Cabbage (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup White Beans
- 1/4 Cup Black Beans
- 1/4 Cup Orange Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Yellow Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Salsa (as dressing.)
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl and mix together.
- – if you’re taking it to go: add all veggies together in a to go container and in a separate container, or ziplock bag store salsa and lime juice. Mix when ready to eat.
rainbow meal, Detox lunch box days 1-4,9