A fresh summer soup that highlights the available vegetables from local farmer’s market.
Summer Vegetable Soup
- 32 oz organic (natural, vegetable or chicken stock)
- 3/4 Cup chopped carrots
- 3/4 Cup chopped broccoli
- 3/4 Cup chopped cauliflower
- 4 stalks cleaned chopped celery
- 1 sliced red pepper (seeded)
- 1 leek (cleaned, peeled and sliced (not the leaves, just the base after it has been peeled and rinsed well))
- Fresh cilantro (rinsed well)
- Bring ingredients to boil, covered, reduce to low and simmer for 35-45 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Garnish with fresh cilantro when serving.