Wow your friends with an easy but elegant hot dip you can make ahead.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 can Artichoke Hearts (rinsed, drained, and chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped (cooked frozen Spinach (thawed))
- 1/2 cup Fat Free Greek-Style Yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan (Romano, and/or Asiago Cheese)
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder (not garlic salt)
- Pinch of Freshly Ground Pepper (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients and heat in the microwave until bubbling.
- Heat it in 30-45 second increments, stirring each time to be sure it heats evenly.
- You can also double the recipe and bake in a casserole dish at 350° for 30 minutes, covered.
- Sprinkle a little more mozzarella on top and bake uncovered at 450° for about 8 more minutes, until the cheese is browned.