Small and mighty, these baby cabbages cleanse the body. Some people may not like Brussels Sprouts but they haven’t had this recipe.
Original Recipe by: Garlic My Soul
Spiced Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 stalk Brussels sprouts
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- pomegranate seeds (optional garnish)
- 1. Clean Brussels sprouts and cut them in half lengthwise.
- 2. Combine Brussels sprouts, chopped onion, garlic, olive oil, and spices in a bowl and mix well.
- 3. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 45 minutes at 375 degrees (or 30 – 35 minutes at 450 degrees).
Optional: Serve with fresh pomegranate seeds
Adapted from Garlic My Soul