Gluten free ketogenic diet friendly Rosemary Crackers.
- 1½ cups finely shredded hard cheese (Gouda or Parmesan works great)
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ¼ tsp Celtic sea salt
- 3 TBS cold water to hold the dough together
- 4 tablespoons rosemary leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pulse all the ingredients (except for the water) together in a food processor or blender (or you can do this by hand).
- Add the cold water to the dough, a bit at a time, until the mixture is holding together well enough to work into a ball. Add in the rosemary.
- Separate into two balls of dough, and place each ball parchment paper, or other non-stick surface, then transfer to a baking sheet.
- Roll each dough ball out until flat and about ⅛ to ¼ inch in thickness. Top with rosemary leaves.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, score the dough into squares.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until crackers are browned. The darker, the crispier. Makes 12 servings.
141 calories, 11g fat, 6.5g protein, 3.2 carbs, 1.5g fiber
Adapted from http://mariamindbodyhealth.com/rosemary-crackers/