Aïoli is a Provençal garlic mayonnaise served as a condiment for fish, meat, and poultry. We have modified the Aioli by replacing the mayonnaise with Greek Yogurt.
Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
- 1 cup Non Fat Greek Plain yogurt
- 1 roasted red peppers (finely chopped (1/2 cup))
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Salt and ground red pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix until blended.
- Use as a dip or salad dressing
Adapted from Oikos Yogurt