A simple way to have grab and go overnight oats ready for morning oatmeal.
This is a great way to make sure you are starting the day with healthy fiber, protein, and some stay power. Make 3-5 jars at a time for quick and simple grab and go options.
- 1/2 Cup rolled oats (gluten free or other or ground buckwheat cereal)
- 1/2 Cup milk of choice (organic dairy, unsweetened almond)
- 1/2 Cup fresh blueberries or sliced strawberries (cherries, or raspberries)
- 1 Medjool date (chopped or 1 Tablespoon of honey)
- 1/4 tsp stevia (or to taste)
- 1 tsp milled flaxseed
- Mix all ingredients well and store in covered jar in refrigerator overnight.