2016 Prestigious Blue Distinction Total Care Ranking
Supporting More Patient-Focused Care
Depending on the needs of their unique patients, Total Care-recognized doctors focus on:
- Helping patients stay healthy through preventive care and wellness programs
- Supporting patients in making better decisions on the care they need.
- Coordinating patients’ care across the healthcare spectrum, like helping schedule appointments, finding the right specialist or scheduling tests and lab work.
- Expanding access to primary care through extended office hours and follow-up calls, so unnecessary visits to the emergency room can be avoided.
It’s like having a strong advocate on your side, looking out for your best interests and helping make healthcare work better for you – and all participating Blue Cross and Blue Shield members.
Who Can Be Selected?
- Primary care doctors who have taken increased responsibility for overseeing and coordinating their patients’ care.
- Hospitals or medical practices that are working as a team to manage patients’ ongoing care needs.
Blue Tier ranking – Recognition for Quality Care and saving healthcare dollars
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois has awarded Heal n Cure, the coveted Blue Tier ranking. This is in recognition of consistently delivering Quality Care while saving healthcare dollars. Heal n Cure is placed among the top 25 percentile of practices delivering quality care.
According to Blue Cross and Blue Shield – this measures clinical quality indicators and cost efficiency. Most providers are assigned to the White tier.
ONLY those with high performance for quality and cost indicators are assigned to the Blue tier.
BlueChoice providers are evaluated relative to their overall performance within their peer group. Both quality and cost scores are placed in rank order within each peer group and the percentile is reported.
Please click on the images below for the documents explaining our Blue Tier status.
Heal n Cure Recognition Quick Links
We have been honored by being selected to mentor Physicians – “Mentor for physicians joining Advocate Physician Partners because of your outstanding performance in the Clinical Integration program, your cost-effective practice and your leadership characteristics …
We received the welcome notification from Jerry R Frank, MD , National Medical Director for Physician Engagement for UnitedHealthcare, that Dr. Meena Malhotra has received the highest Premium designation for meeting or exceeding Quality and cost efficiency criteria.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Iliinois has awarded Heal n Cure, the coveted Blue Tier ranking. This is in recognition of consistently delivering Quality Care while saving healthcare dollars. Heal n Cure is placed among the top 25 percentile of practices delivering quality care.