What is the O-Shot®?
Science behind O-Shot®?
How is the O-Shot® treatment performed?
- A small amount of blood is drawn in the office at the time of the procedure like a regular blood test.
- Blood is then spun in a specially designated centrifuge which separates the platelets and plasma from the rest of the blood.
- Ice and topical numbing cream is used to numb the treatment area,
- Specially prepared PRP is injected into precise points.
- From beginning to end the entire treatment is completed in 60-90 minutes.
- After the procedure, all normal activities can be resumed
What are the benefits of the O-Shot® procedure?
Patients of Heal n Cure Medical Wellness Center have reported the following post-treatment benefits:
- Enhanced intimate experience
- Increased vaginal and clitoral sensitivity
- Stronger orgasms
Complementing O-Shot® with hormonal optimization and Emsella® further enhances the results.
How long before the results manifest?
What do our patients have to say about the O-Shot® procedure?
Will I benefit from O-Shot® procedure?
To begin, schedule your FREE 15-minute discovery call with Heal n Cure’s wellness coordinator.