Nutrient-dense seaweed and fatty-acid-rich salmon create a beauty powerhouse in this easy weeknight meal. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup low-sodium tamari
- 4 large nori sheets (toasted)
- Using a very hot, heavy-bottomed skillet or a grill pan sprayed lightly with olive oil, sear salmon pieces. (If you are using the skin, put salmon into the pan skin-side and cook long enough so that skin and fillet separate when lifted; remove skin from the pan and set aside). Turn fillets and continue to cook on the other side, until fish is slightly translucent in its center. Do not overcook.
- Mix lemon juice and tamari together and divide into four small bowls, one for each place setting.
- To eat this finger food, tear off a bit of nori, wrap it around a bite-size chunk of salmon skin, and dip into tamari mixture. The saved salmon skin can also be dipped and eaten.
Adapted from Natural Beauty