Egg muffins are easy to make and fun to eat! Kids and adults will love these Egg Muffins with Sausage, Spinach, and Cheese!
Mini Egg Frittatas with Spinach, Tomatoes, and Feta
- 6 whole eggs or 12 egg whites
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped spinach
- 1 large tomato chopped (sundried tomatoes go nicely as well, use ½ cup chopped)
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in the chopped spinach & tomato
- Grease 6 muffin tin cups with a little olive oil or line cups with paper liners. Pour egg mixture evenly into the muffin cups.
- Distribute feta cheese equally between each muffin cup.
- Bake egg muffins for 20 minutes, or until the muffins are firm in the center. Remove from oven, cool for 5 minutes, and gently go round each egg with a butter knife. Serve warm.
* For Keto 2:1 version, add 1 medium onion, diced finely, and omit cheese Adapted from Two Peas and Their Pod