We love roasted cauliflower for its nutty flavor and its versatility. While little needs to be added to enhance the flavor, many herb and spice combinations will pair well with this side dish without adding lots of calories. Feel free to leave out the capers if your crew are not fans.
Italian Roasted Cauliflower
- 24 oz cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp capers (roughly chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- salt (pepper, red pepper flakes (optional))
- 2-3 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup parmesan flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, capers, garlic and seasonings.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake for about 35-40 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped parsley and parmesan flakes.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Adapted from A Nutritionist Eats