This spinach and artichoke dip uses Greek yogurt. Serve it warm and cheesy. It’s perfect for game day and the guys will never know you made it healthier!
Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 14 ounce jars artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 10 ounce bags fresh spinach
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1/2 cup light parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- saute the artichoke hearts, spinach, and garlic until spinach is wilted.
- let cool slightly
- add everything in a bowl and mix together until combined.
- season with salt and pepper if wanted