I love eating eggs. People often ask me, if I get bored of eating them every single day! Tell you the truth- I don’t! I can eat them for the rest of my life and every morning I’d wake up eager for my breakfast of eggs and veggies! But if you want to make eggs taste different, you can try this delicious recipe! It is easy and tasty!
Hard Boiled Egg “Eyeballs”
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 2 fully ripened avocados – halved pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground or cracked black pepper
- Sriracha sauce or ketchup for decorating
- a couple black olives
- Cut eggs in half. Take the yolk out and put it in a bowl.
- Dice the avocado. Add it to the yolks, together with the lemon juice. Blend until you get a smooth texture. Add the other ingredients (without the egg whites) and blend again.
- Then scoop from the yolk-avocado mixture and fill the egg whites. Decorate with sauce and a slice of olive.