An omelet without cheese, is that normal? But do not worry, the guacamole will act as the creamy texture for your omelet. we prefer that you make your guacamole but if you’re buying store bought, we advise to buy some with no additives/preservatives in the ingredients.
- 4 egg whites
- 1 Tbsp. of guacamole preferably homemade, if store bought make sure there are no additives/preservatives in ingredients
- Fresh salsa to taste
- Grease fry pan with a little olive oil. Heat pan over medium-high heat.
- While pan heats up, whisk egg whites in small bowl.
- On pan is thoroughly heated (3-4 min) pour egg whites in. Tilt pan in circular motion until egg whites are dispersed evenly.
- Cook eggs on medium- high heat until they are set to your preference. Spoon out guacamole, and add hot sauce on half of the omelet. Fold the other half of the omelet over.
- Top with salsa, enjoy!