Grilled Romaine Salad
- 2 full romaine hearts chopped in half, vertically
- 16 olives kalamata, pitted
- 3/4 C sundried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons feta crumbles
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar to dress salad
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix juice of lemon with olive oil and brush over romaine on each side.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes until lightly wilted, flip and grill additional 2 minutes.
- Plate and top each 1/2 Romaine with 1 tablespoon feta, 4 olives, halved, sundried tomatoes.
- Drizzle balsamic, lightly, around plate and romaine.