Easy Baked Low Calorie Eggplant Parm
- 1 eggplant
- 1 can diced tomatoes in water
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- grated or diced garlic- to taste
- salt and pepper- to taste
- For easy cleanup, line baking pan with foil and wipe with olive oil. Add garlic, oil, and salt and pepper to the diced tomatoes. Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch slices, or as thinly as possible.
- Place first layer of eggplant into baking dish. Place a layer of diced tomatoes and top with sliced mozzarella cheese. Continue layering eggplant, sauce and mozzarella until you have 2 or 3 layers.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 30-40min or until cooked through. Top with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Adapted from Cooks