Little balls of cookie dough. That taste like oatmeal and pumpkin. What could be better? Well, if they had chocolate it would be better. But no one says you can’t add that in!
No-Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour (or make your own by blending oats in a food processor until they become powder. Measure after blending.)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar (try substituting with stevia, start with 1 tsp of stevia, add more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional: a pinch pumpkin pie spice as well)
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin (or sweet potato puree (80g))
- 2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 tablespoon oil (omit if you desire, but I can’t vouch for the results)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine all dry ingredients and stir very well. In a separate bowl, combine all liquid (including pumpkin). Then stir to combine, and form into balls or cookies. Or put in the fridge to firm up a little before forming cookies.
*Replace natural sugar with stevia to assist with weight loss
Adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie