The easiest way is to start by roasting the eggplant!
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggplants 2lb total
- juice from 1 large lemon
- 1/3 Cup tahini
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Rub eggplant in oil and place on baking sheet. Pierce with fork.
- Roast 30-40 minutes, turning, until soft.
- Remove and cool.
- Cut in half and scoop out flesh, discard skin.
- Puree eggplant in food processor.
- Add all ingredients and mix.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.