This is a classic take on a Qioche. A quiche is a baked flan or tart with a savory filling thickened with eggs.
Artichoke, Parmesan and Spinach Crustless Quiche
- 16 oz tub of fat free cottage cheese
- 4 cups of spinach
- 1 14 oz can of artichoke hearts not in oil, drained
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 6 eggs or 12 egg whites
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Coat a frying pan with a little olive oil and fry the onion till softened.
- Add to a food processor or blender, the cottage cheese, ¼ of the parmesan and eggs.
- Add the spinach, onion and artichokes to a round oven proof quiche dish.
- Pour on the cottage cheese mixture on top, mix around slightly to distribute and then top with the remaining parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for approx 30-45 mins, the top should be golden.
- Serve with a side salad.